5 Reasons Why Disney World Vacations Are the BestWho would not like vacationing in the warm and sunny weather in Florida? Add fun water parks and a variety of attractions at Disney World to this mix, and you will have the top reason why Florida is considered one of the best vacation destinations. Here are five reasons to think about a vacation at Disney World for your next family trip:
- There is something for everybody While most people feel that Disney World vacations are curated only for children, the truth is that there is something for everyone here. You get to meet people from different cultures, races, and various backgrounds. The on-site resorts are another fun places for adults. Moreover, all of us should indulge the kids in ourselves from time to time.
- An unending theme park experience Disney World consists of four different theme parks, and it also has two water parks. There are multiple activities like safaris and different kinds of rides that will keep your itinerary full. There is so much to do here that you're sure to feel tired before you feel bored.
- Fits every budget While a Disney World vacation may seem expensive, it is one of the best vacations that you can curate as per your budget. You don't need to empty your bank balance for a vacation here. You can decide your budget, select an accommodation plan such as a villa or a log cabin, and go for activity packages that fit the interests of all family members.
- Accessibility As Florida is one of the most important cities in the world, you will not face a problem reaching the Disney World here. In fact, every Disneyland in the world has a well-charted out transportation system. So, while the kids may not worry about getting to their favorite destination, the parents can breathe a sigh of relief as they don't have to concern themselves much about these practicalities.
- Disney characters and Downtown Disney District Apart from meeting the live versions of Disney characters, the entertainment zone, known as Disney Downtown, is a magical place too. It has 40 different shops and kid-friendly restaurants to keep your child completely happy.
Top 5 Bus Tours for SeniorsMany people dream about traveling as much as possible after their retirement. With various responsibilities in life, some people cannot find the time to pursue this passion. But once you've become financially stable, you can use your savings to explore some enchanting corners of the world. Here are the top five bus tours for seniors that you can consider:
- All-day New York bus tour With prices starting from around $84 per person, this tour is ideal for people who do not want to spend too much time traveling. It takes you through the best of attractions of New York including the downtown, treasures of uptown, Harlem as well as Brooklyn. If you opt for this bus tour, you will also get a chance to go for a 75-minute harbor cruise.
- Eight-day Yellowstone and Mount Rushmore tour One of the ideal bus tours for seniors, this option is excellent for people who like to explore nature at its finest. It costs around $778 per person and takes you through the Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Mt. Rushmore, Salt Lake City, as well as Jackson Hole along with many more attractions.
- Three-day East Coast bus tour Large groups of seniors can choose this bus tour because they can avail of a 5% group discount. Prices start at $270 approximately, and the tour covers a lot of highlights. Apart from exploring New York, West Point Academy, and Woodbury Outlets, you can also explore lower Manhattan and three major airports in New York City.
- Ten-day East Coast tour from NYC With prices starting at around $945 per person, this particular bus tour provides you with five different variants, where one choice allows you to take a walking tour as well. Alternatively, you can opt for a shopping tour or have a shooting experience tour. In the main itinerary, a six-night stay, a visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art as well as Old Fort Niagara, and many other attractions are included.
- Seven-day East Coast tour from NYC Starting from $650 per person approximately, the seven-day East Coast tour from New York City includes various cities and covers most of the main ones situated on the East Coast. This plan includes special meals and seniors with health issues can choose any suitable variant.
All You Need to Know About Passport RenewalVisa requirements for people from our country are close to negligible which allows us to visit several international destinations. However, to travel overseas, you require a passport regardless of your age. If you already have a passport which is nearing its expiry, you should gear up for passport renewal. Following are some pointers to remember when you try to renew your passport. Eligibility criteria Firstly, you do not need to worry about the eligibility if you already possess a passport. However, when it comes to passport renewal, you need to submit proof of citizenship. This condition applies to people who have gained citizenship through naturalization as well as people who are citizens by birth. Criteria that prevent the renewal of your passport To apply for passport renewal, it is sufficient to have a passport that has expired recently or one that will expire in the near future. However, under the following circumstances, you will need to apply for a fresh passport:
- The passport was issued before you turned 16 years old.
- The passport issuance date was 15 or more years ago.
- Your passport was lost, stolen, or damaged.
- If a name change has occurred and there is no legal proof of it. This legal proof could be anything like a marriage license.
- In case you need to get your passport earlier than usual, you can get it renewed through the expedition procedure. However, you will have to pay some additional fees.
- You can then take an appointment with any of the authorized Regional Passport Agencies. Call them on 1-877-487-2778; TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793. Alternatively, use an online appointment system for passport renewal.
- For your appointment, you will need to provide additional documents apart from proof of recent travels and an expedited fee. These documents include the application form (Form DS-82), a passport-sized photo, the most recent passport, and proof of name change (if required). If you have to travel after three weeks, you can apply for the renewal through the mail as well.
4 Reasons Why You Should Opt for the Amtrak ExperienceTrain travel on your mind? Don’t want to endure long hours of driving or road travel? Do you want to save money by not spending on flight tickets? Then, check the Amtrak schedules and fares to find a solution to all your travel requirements. Here are some reasons why you should opt for the Amtrak experience: Amazingly affordable train ticket prices The ticket prices of Amtrak trains are what makes it one of the biggest train operating brands in the whole country. As flights are getting cheaper, people are slowly losing touch with the idea of train travels and the experiences associated with it. But why wouldn't you opt for trains if you can avail of a comfortable journey at lower prices than flights? All you need to do is pick your route, check the schedule and fares of the Amtrak trains, and book your tickets at a good time to get the best deals. City to city connectivity Amtrak operates numerous rail routes. For instance, if you are looking for a quick way to get from Washington DC to New York or from Richmond to DC, check the respective Amtrak schedules and fares before booking the most suitable option. Some of the other popular route options are New York City to Providence, and Seattle to Portland. Reliable brand This brand was founded in 1971 and has stuck around since then. It has grown in reliability over the years and has also expanded its base of loyal consumers. The National Railroad Passenger Corporation still runs as Amtrak and serves more than 500 destinations. Amtrak trains are one of the most popular modes of transport in our country as well as in Canada. No hidden charges Unlike flights and some bus tickets, Amtrak does not have any hidden charges or fees that are misleading. The sum that you see while booking the tickets is the total amount that you need to pay. Plus, Amtrak train ticket prices are so affordable that you would never end up overspending. To get the best Amtrak fares, you only need to see the schedule mentioned on their portal and book your tickets accordingly. An Amtrak journey is not just a one-of-a-kind experience for travelers, but it is also one of the most eco-friendly options out there.
How to Get Cheap Greyhound Bus TicketsGreyhound is the biggest name in the bus travel industry across the whole country. With free Wi-Fi, extra legroom, and individual power outlets, a ride with Greyhound is all you need to get to your destination comfortably. You can also check out group booking options as well as bus charters to get great deals. However, if you are looking for individual Greyhound bus tickets, following are the top options available to you. Buy the tickets online Buying Greyhound tickets online is the most convenient option. You can choose from three different fares on their website, which are Economy, Economy Extra, and Flexible fares. Flexible fares are refundable, and you do not need to pay an extra charge to change your date of travel. However, with Economy and Economy Extra, you would have to pay a certain amount for changing your travel schedule. Different Greyhound bus tickets give you different options for luggage allowances. So, book your tickets well in advance to get great deals. Choose terminal fares If you cannot buy Greyhound bus tickets online, do not worry. There is an offline option as well. You can go to the Greyhound stations or any authorized location to get yourself a ticket. However, the prices may vary as compared to the online deals. For instance, for the Flexible pass, you would need to pay around $15 extra for a second bag. In the online payment option, you get the choice to carry two bags at no extra charge. Therefore, think carefully before making your choice. QuickLink commuter passes For frequent travelers, there are different Greyhound bus tickets available. These are known as QuickLink commuter passes. You can choose this particular pass for two different routes, which are New Orleans, LA to Baton Rouge, LA, and from Mt. Laurel, New Jersey to New York City. You can buy them on the official website of Greyhound. Consider your payment options You can choose to make a payment online, via phone, or at any of the authorized dealers and outlets when buying a ticket at the bus station. Verdict To get the cheapest Greyhound bus tickets, we strongly recommend choosing the online option. With this option, you can save some money with the Flexible tickets and get better deals as compared to the fares as the bus terminals. Therefore, it is always better to buy tickets online instead of opting to buy them at the Greyhound station.
5 Popular All-inclusive Resorts in CancunCancun, a city on the southeastern side of Mexico, is one of the most popular destinations for tourism. With the lovely Caribbean Sea in its vicinity, it is breathtakingly beautiful. When you are considering a vacation in Cancun, choose an all-inclusive resort as it ensures that you stay safe in this destination and also get the best deals with no hidden prices. Here is a list of the top all-inclusive resorts in Cancun:
- Grand Oasis Cancun Costing around $188 per person for a single room or nearly $239 for two people, this is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in Cancun. Apart from the essential amenities, this resort has 18 bars in total. This property also gives you a wide range of options to explore. They arrange for free transfers to the airport, which can help you save some money.
- Hard Rock Hotel Cancun The all-inclusive deal at the Hard Rock Hotel amounts to approximately $432 for two people, and it has a lot to offer. Apart from the spunkiness of the Hard Rock Chain, it has a lovely spa and wellness center as well as a great swimming pool. Thus, you're sure to enjoy yourself while you are vacationing at this all-inclusive resort in Cancun. The airport shuttle makes it even more convenient for you to reach this resort.
- Moon Palace Cancun Priced at around $490, you will get a stunning, panoramic view of the sea at this all-inclusive resort. The breakfast here is sumptuous, and the bar promises quite a lot of fun as well. Additionally, you get to enjoy yourself fully as you explore their 15 different restaurants and 12 different bars. The swimming pool promises you a relaxing time as well. You can get the best deal for your money at this hotel.
- Crown Paradise Club Cancun If you are looking at budget options of all-inclusive resorts in Cancun, this could be your top choice. A package deal will cost around $248, and you will be spoiled for choice at their seven different restaurants as well as six bars. Additionally, the beachfront view and the swimming pool makes the entire experience even better.
- Hyatt Zilara Cancun Costing around $482, the Zilara Cancun is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in Cancun. Offered by Hyatt, this resort has six specialty restaurants along with five specialty bars that make it quite a hit among locals as well as tourists. Make sure you catch at least one of the cultural shows. Do not miss out on the breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea when you choose a room at this property.
A List of the Best All-Inclusive Vacation PackagesWhile all-inclusive vacation packages are famous in the Caribbean and Mexico, they are catching up in our country as well. Many resorts out there are vying for your attention. With attractive locales and pricing, we have narrowed down some of the best resorts that you can visit. Listed below are some destinations that offer all-inclusive vacation packages.
- Travassa Hana, Maui The Travassa Hana, tucked away in the remote east coast, is perfect for travelers who want to get away from the monotony and bustle of everyday life. The resort overlooks Hana Bay, and it has stylish rooms that are large and airy. The all-inclusive vacation package offers three meals a day with snacks and beverages. The resort also has acres and acres of space along with great food and a heavenly spa. All guests are given a $175 credit every day, which can be used to get spa treatments or attend other private classes.
- Woodloch Pines Resort, Poconos, PA The Woodloch Pines is known for its fabulous outdoor activities and all-inclusive vacation packages. While other similar resorts in the Poconos only allow adults, this property is open to the entire family. You can take your kids out for hiking, go-karting, sledding, and even sailing. This family-owned resort has sprawling houses opposite a lake as well as motel sized rooms. So, everyone is sure to find something they'll like. The meals are a part of the package deal, and the dinners in the dining room will make you and your family feel at home.
- Blackberry Farm, Walland, Tennessee This luxury estate in the Great Smoky Mountains leaves all its guests spellbound, and it features on many lists of the top 10 vacation packages. The 4200 acres of land is a paradise for you if you enjoy the serenity of nature. There are cottages as well as rooms, and both choices are quite luxurious. The outdoor activities and food straight from the farm enhance your overall experience at this resort. Though it is slightly expensive, you're sure to make some incredible memories here with your loved ones.
- White Stallion Ranch, Tucson, Arizona The western-themed rooms and décor at this place will take you back to the old days where gun-toting cowboys rode horses in the wild, wild west. This resort has some outdoor activities like rock climbing, rodeo, and horseback riding. You will have an experience of a lifetime with your loved ones at this destination.
Top 4 All-inclusive Resorts in JamaicaThere are hundreds of reasons to visit Jamaica. Great food, lots of adventures, and most importantly, the magical Carribean weather – all these factors make Jamaica one of the best places to visit in the world. Additionally, it is a beautiful destination for weddings and honeymoons. Following are some of the best options of all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica. Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa One of the top all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, a junior suite at this hotel costs around $285 while a general suite costs $290 approximately. The resort offers you ten different dining options, and it also has a theatre along with a vibrant nightclub. Additionally, you can channel the inner golfer in you as a mini golf park is a part of this spectacular resort situated in Lucea. Secrets St. James Montego Bay You can get great deals at this resort, and the prices range from around $320 to $600 for different types of rooms. Try to get the Ocean View King Room, which makes this all-inclusive Jamaican resort a coveted destination. You also get to experience an exclusive al fresco setting at a seaside grill, and the French restaurant is pretty stunning too. Furthermore, a full-service spa along with irresistible on-site activities, such as dance lessons, are offered here. Breathless Montego Bay The views from this hotel are breathtaking. Opt for a fitness session or enjoy windsurfing at this private and exclusive beach resort. You can check into this property to have the best time at Montego Bay. The views of the sea are unparalleled and will leave you breathless. Additionally, they have plenty of dining options as well. Sunscape Cove Montego Bay Resort and Spa Available for around $245, this all-inclusive resort in Jamaica comes with access to a private beach. It also has different activities like table tennis, tennis, and billiards right on the site, along with an option of water sports. Kindly note that all the prices mentioned above are for a one night stay and two adults only. The rates may differ depending upon the portal you choose and the time of year that you plan on booking your vacation. All-inclusive resorts provide you with a fixed budget, and you do not need to plan your expenses extensively. Furthermore, when you have everything you need in one place, you are sure to not miss out on anything. Therefore, all you need to do is take your pick and ensure that you get a great deal to enjoy Jamaica to the fullest.
A Guide to the Best Extended Stay HotelsSome people get tired of the same old hotels, especially if they are planning on staying for a long time. They deserve some benefits for renting a room for an extended duration. Hotel owners have caught on to this and now offer amazing deals to guests if they stay for a week or sometimes even a month. Some of the bigger companies offer incredible room rates to people who plan on staying for a month or more. Such rentals can be pretty reasonable, and they come with plenty of amenities. Following are some of the best extended-stay hotels that offer great deals.
- Extended Stay America Extended Stay America offers great deals for people who want to stay for a week or longer. The brand has over 700 locations in the country and caters to everyone. They give steeper discounts to people who wish to stay for a month or longer. Along with the room, there are certain amenities provided such as a kitchen and a work area. This extended-stay hotel chain is an excellent choice for people who are traveling for business or people who need to take a temporary break. The kitchen allows you to cook whatever you want, and with the laundry room and free Wi-Fi, you will feel right at home.
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel® This range of suites by Choice Hotels is one of the best-in-class performers. It is regularly rated as one of the top hotels to stay at for an extended duration of time. It offers amenities such as high-speed internet and television sets with premium movie channels. The weekly and monthly rates help guests save a lot of money, and people are especially happy about the well-equipped kitchen. You will not have to clean up after yourself as they provide housekeeping facilities, and all these features will make you feel pampered all day long. Choice Hotels also has MainStay Suites® whose amenities are similar to that of the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®. They provide studio and one-bedroom options. They also offer a laundry service to guests. Business professionals can access the business center too. Suburban Extended Stay Hotel® also provides a complimentary Continental breakfast every morning.
- Other hotel chains Regular hotel chains also offer long-term rentals with great amenities at low prices. People may opt for these options instead of the hotel chains mentioned above. TownePlace by Marriott is a great example, which offers a grill on the deck and large closets with racks and storage bins. The rooms are also pet-friendly. People who are staying for a long time can avail of additional discounts.
5 Tips to Find Cheap FlightsIt is easy to book tickets, and it can also be affordable if you know what you’re doing. You can take some measures to maximize your savings on any flight ticket. Some people travel with budget airlines while others use a travel credit card. Some travelers use fare-finder calendars to check the best time to purchase a flight ticket. Others keep an eye out for great deals and book accordingly. The opportunities are endless. Here, we have explained some of the best practices that you can follow to find very cheap flights.
- Book at the last minute Airlines often panic when they realize that they have empty seats left on a flight. To maximize their revenue, they offer great deals on these flights. Therefore, if you are ready to travel at the drop of a hat or if you're looking for a spontaneous getaway, book a flight ticket that is very cheap and set off for a new adventure.
- Unleash your inner explorer Some sites like Kayak will display the cheapest airline tickets and their destinations. If you are in the mood to travel and you notice a great deal, do not hesitate to take it. It could end up being a fun trip, and you might end up with unique experiences and beautiful memories. The site shows a map with the cheapest flights to each destination. If you find what you're looking for, pack those bags and get going!
- Cheapest days Try your best to leave on a Saturday. According to multiple reports, more seats go vacant on these days, and so flight operators will want to sell them in any way that they can. Thus, you get to choose from great deals and offers. Another insider tip is to book tickets on Tuesdays at 3 PM Eastern Time. At this time, you're sure to get very cheap flight tickets.
- Social media If you are getting a great deal on a one-way ticket, do not hesitate to take it. You don't have to book a ticket for the return journey from the same airline. Try using a different airline if they provide a better deal. You can also check the social media pages of different airlines for updates on offers. Some airlines put up exclusive deals on Twitter and Facebook which get sold out very quickly. It is also helpful to subscribe to the airline’s newsletter to get the cheapest airfare and tickets.
- Frequent flier You have higher chances of getting very cheap flight tickets if you are a frequent flier. If you use the same airline repeatedly, you can earn great deals and discounts.