4 popular and best lightweight chairs to enjoy outdoorsSummers are a great time for music festivals, outdoor barbeques, camping, and sporting events. Although these events can be quite fun, not finding a comfortable place to sit can ruin the enjoyment. Having the best lightweight chair can make it quite easy and comfortable for you to have a pleasant time in the outdoors. Your lightweight chair should be foldable, which will make it easy to carry around. The back should be comfortable enough and the seat should withstand your weight. If you want additional features, there are lightweight chairs that can hold and cool beverages and have the recliner and rocking features as well. Here are some of the popular and best lightweight chairs for you:
- Picnic Time Portable Folding Sports Chair This chair is priced at around $78. This chair is best for storing all the things to enjoy the outdoors. This chair is for people who want convenience than comfort. The chair has an attached table on the side, a dedicated pocket for a book or a magazine, two beverage holders, and various pockets to hold phones, sunglasses, food, and other things you might need when you want to relax or have fun in the outdoors.
- Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair Priced at around $60, this is one of the best lightweight chairs that can be used for stargazing sessions. This chair has a reclining backrest that can be easily adjusted, a footrest, and a headrest pillow. This chair can support up to 300 lbs. Made of textilene fabric that is supported by a high-strength steel frame, this chair is quite sturdy and durable.
- Big Agnes Helinox Chair One This is one of the best lightweight chairs that can be taken along for a day hike. The price might seem a bit steep at around $100, but it ensures comfort. It weighs only 1.9 lbs, and it can support around 320 lbs. Made of 600D polyester material, it has a breathable mesh. The chair is waterproof and perfect for all seasons. It is easily foldable and small enough to carry around.
- Coleman Camping Oversized Quad Chair with Cooler This is one of the best lightweight chairs in the affordable category with a price of around $30. The chair is made of polyester; it has a cushioned seat and a back that is comfortable and gives the necessary support. The best feature is the built-in cooler on the armrest that can hold 4 cans. The mesh cup holder can also hold the fifth can/drink. The heights of the armrests are adjustable.
Things you should know about balance transfer credit cardsBalance transfer in simple terms can be explained as the process wherein you transfer debt incurred on one credit or any other credit and that you own, in order to consolidate and make payments more effectively. Generally, the interest rate on the balance transfer credit cards will be low which will prove very beneficial in terms of making interest payments. Lower the rate of interest, lower will be the amount you owe and thus increase your capacity to meet higher amounts of the principal payments. Here are a few things you should know about best balance transfer options:
- Even some of the best balance transfer options will not necessarily mean you have repaid your debt while making the said transfer. Since you are unable to meet payments and high-interest rates o your existing credit card, which will eventually affect your credit score, it makes more sense to distribute the debt.
- But in order to avail one of the best balance transfer credit cards, you need an excellent credit score and rating which will reflect your ability to repay on time. balance transfer mainly helps in interest amount saving which will free up the much-needed cash for making principal payments and meeting other obligations.
- Consolidating your payments to a low interest best balance transfer credit card will enable you to make all the necessary payments on time so that you can avoid unnecessary charges like late fees and more. instead of having debt spread across a number of high-interest credit cards, you should consolidate your debt in one place and meet deadlines and payments.
- Balance transfer cards will charge a percentage amount of your total debt for the services rendered, which in this case is transferring debt. The current fee for balance transfer across a number of banks and credit institutions is 3% approx. of your total debt that you want to transfer. So, if you want to transfer $20000 worth of debt to a low-interest card, the additional fees to be paid is $600. There are best balance transfer calculators available online which will help you determine whether a transfer deal is a feasible option or not.
- Reapplying for a new balance transfer when not needed might affect your overall credit score and credit rating. It is not necessary that once you apply and get to choose from the best balance transfer credit cards, you can repeat the process as and when the rates seem tempting. Keep in mind things like changing transfer fees, additional charge and unwanted debt consolidation if your finances are in order.
Factors that influence the resale value of used trucksThe resale value of a truck is what determines whether it will make a good used truck or not. The resale value has now become a consideration even for new truck buyers. You have to keep in mind that there is more to the resale value of a truck than just its brand name. The packages that you choose also impact the resale value of the truck that you buy. A truck is an asset and even if you have no intentions of reselling it. Trucks that hold their value are better assets. You would be glad that your truck held onto its value when you are caught off-guard and forced to sell or trade your truck. The US truck market is in the midst of a revolution with newer versions of trucks with never before seen technology offered shortly by all the leading brands like Ford, Chevy, Ram, Toyota etc. Resale value is a proxy for reliability and durability. The higher the resale value of a truck the better reliability it will offer, and this influences the sale of the vehicle as a used truck as well. You as the truck owner are the single largest factor in determining the resale value of your truck, irrespective of which brand it may be. If you want to maximize the resale value of your truck, there are a couple of things that you can do to boost your vehicle up in its resale value. Luxurious trucks hold their value better, so if you can afford to buy one, then you should consider buying a luxury truck. Keeping track of your maintenance records of the truck and adhering to the maintenance schedule will also help with the resale value of the truck. Having a clean truck body is very important, so take care of the paint and the body of the truck. Drive the truck slowly and carefully as it is proven that carefully driven trucks last longer and make better-used trucks. All these factors will help your truck have an incredible resale value.
Essentials for mountain bikingFollowing a religion like motorbiking comes with excitement and challenges. You could enjoy the joy of riding, but it doubles up with the right accessories. A true biker will want to ensure that he is safe and comfortable during a long biking journey. Here is a list of four mountain biking must haves. Riding gloves Ridings gloves are necessary for two reasons—their looks and the safety they offer. A good grip depends a lot on the right riding glove. It’s important that you get a pair that provides the right amount of protection to your fingers and knuckles. Good gloves can minimize the impact of a fall to quite an extent. There are many kinds of gloves available in the market these days. You could choose from street gloves, safety gloves, and everyday gloves. Protective jacket A jacket that makes you feel secure and protected is a must have for any biker. Whether it is made of cloth or leather, it needs to have the right layering to work well. You can get one based on the looks since that is important as well. CE certified jackets are always preferred because this certification means the jacket has the minimum grade pre-requisite for a good jacket. Make sure the protective jacket you buy can safeguard the elbows, shoulders, and back. Higher the CE grade, safer will be the jacket. Helmet sound system If you enjoy good music on the go, get a helmet with built-in speakers. Make sure that the speakers are high quality. Otherwise, you would just be wasting your money. Moreover, you can buy a tag that can be fixed to the back of your helmet. What this tag does is that it vibrates the sound in a manner that it surrounds the helmet to give you cinema-quality sound. Phone charger Getting a mobile charger on your motorcycle can prove to be a blessing. Firstly, there is one less thing to worry about. Secondly, you can enjoy a good ride for a longer time. It’s a great accessory to have on your motorbike since it allows you to charge on the go.
Sinfully sweet, tasty dessert recipes featuring the best bourbonEverybody loves sweets. Even if you just happen to enjoy a few occasional treats, these desserts made with a twist will certainly tempt your taste buds, not to mention your sweet tooth. Bourbon is a barrel-aged distilled spirit, commonly known as a whiskey. It has a distinct taste depending on the aging, distillation process and the type of flavor category it belongs to mainly. Bourbon whiskey is generally based on one of the four categories for distillation namely grain forward bourbon, nutmeg forward bourbon, bourbon aged in a caramelized barrel and bourbon made with rye. Also, the time is taken to age each barrel of whiskey will depend on the method and ingredients used to achieve its signature and distinct taste. It is this distinct taste which gives your everyday dessert recipes a flavor kick. Here are some of the fine examples of best bourbon used in dessert recipes: Bourbon banana cupcakes: Cupcakes are easy to make, taste delicious and are the cutest way to represent different flavors. Be it your rich chocolate cupcake or humble banana cupcake; these little delights will melt your heart away. Adding a couple of swigs of the best bourbon in the creamy, buttery batter will up the ante and enhance the flavor. Like banana and chocolate? Why not combine both the ingredients to make delicious banana chocolate cream cupcakes with a bourbon twist. Bourbon bundt cake: This cake gets it name from the bundt pan which is used to bake and give the batter that distinct ring shape. Bundt cakes are no different than your regular cakes except for the use of the ring shape hollowed mold to bake it in. Bake a lovely bundt of your choice and drizzle it with a bourbon glaze to give it that rich and most earthy flavor. Chocolate bourbon fudge: There is no doubt that chocolate always goes well with alcohol, even if you have it straight up. If you like a rich, creamy chocolate fudge and enjoy the occasional drink of bourbon whiskey, then this recipe should make your day. Incorporate a generous helping of some of the best bourbon you can find in the delicious dark chocolate mix to let it set and cool. Bourbon pie: Bourbon also goes well with a number of pie recipes like buttermilk pie, pumpkin pie and any other you can think of. The barrel-aged whiskey compliments the flavors in the rich batter ready to be baked to perfection for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
Free pad samples and choosing the right padFor girls and women the world over, the menstrual cycle or menstrual period is one time when they all go through a number of trying symptoms. Naturally, the menstrual period is a time when they wish to be comfortable due to the exhaustion that comes from the discharge. For this, you will need to select the right sanitary napkin which will depend on your specific needs, flow, and general activity level. Free pads samples can also help you in deciding which brand and type of pad suits you the most. Here is a guide for choosing the right pad. â€¢ Absorption: The way you feel when you are wearing a pad will depend on the rate of absorption that the pad has. The pad has to have good absorbency levels so that you are not left with a wet feeling throughout the cycle. This should also absorb well with wings and other added pieces on the sides so that any spills are also taken care of. The pad should typically be built in layers with a gel layer for the middle so that the absorption part is well taken care of. â€¢ Texture and Structure: You will need to choose the pad on the basis of the texture and structure. When you avail a free pads sample, be sure to check the structure so that you can find out if it has wings and other such additions to the sides. This will be especially helpful on the days when you bleed more heavily than the others. Furthermore, you will also need to check the texture so that the fabric is something that agrees with you and your skin. There are many women who are allergic to the plastic-based texture and would rather go in for a cotton-based fabric layer, so that they do not come down with rashes along the thighs and legs which can get quite painful and uncomfortable during that time of the month. So it would be a good idea to get some free pads samples from online stores and with coupons so that you can check these details first. â€¢ Thickness: You would be the best judge of this aspect. The thickness of the pad would depend on your flow and how many pads you can change in a day. If you are always in formal wear, then you will need a slim pad that cannot be seen through your trousers or pencil skirts. If you are into sports, then you will need a thin pad too. If you are staying indoors more often, then a thick pad should be sufficient. But this also depends on your flow. â€¢ Length: You should buy a standard 8-inch-long pad that will be able to fit you well and absorb the discharge while you are sitting and sleeping. This will also prevent spills and discomfort in general.